Keep updated with the progress of our ministry in Haiti.


Thursday, September 28, 2017

Our new pledge to you



Greetings,

My name is Karen.  I will be trying to bring everyone up to date on not only the children at IDADEE, but on happenings and what is going on.  But I do plan to work individually with the children, too.  I want to get acquainted with them and learn their likes, dislikes, their joys and their troubles.  I will try to do an update on the blog as often as possible to keep everyone informed on what is going on. 
I will be working with Vero on showing you things as they occur and keep you informed on how the children are doing.  

When IDADEE was first brought into existence, I am happy to say I was a part of the group to pray and ask the Lord to lead and direct this group of earnest young adults.  No, I am not on the committee.  These Haitian former orphans have done all the hard work and brought IDADEE into existence.  Their hearts and lives were put into this project.  They are successfully doing what the Lord called them to do, without having foreign people telling them to do it a different way.  They know their country, they know their culture and they know how these children need to be raised to become strong, Christian leaders in their own country.

I will be here to share with you in words and pictures what THEY are accomplishing in their country!  

All of this being said, if you have questions, the place to go is to the committee.  They are doing an awesome job and I respect them for the work they have accomplished.
Have a blessed day and we hope you will check back frequently to watch the children grow and see how God is blessing IDADEE through the work being done there.  Your prayers are appreciated and we ask that you keep the work and the children in your daily prayers.   

Thank you and please keep IDADEE and the children in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment